My favorite makeup product to use has to be eyeshadow. I love how eyeshadow can completely transform a look, take your makeup look from day to night. Not to mention there are so many beautiful palettes out there to choose from. I have gathered the makeup palettes I own that I use consistently and will share the ones I may or may not recommend! Now, let’s get started…
1. The JaclynHill Palette (Morphe)- Everyone who loves makeup went crazy for this palette, and rightfully so. It has nearly every color you might need for a warm tone and a cool tone eyeshadow look. The formula is super pigmented, and there are matte, satin and metallic formulas to choose from. The only slight downfall is the size… it’s not convenient to travel with and is difficult to store, but is worth it for the palette itself.
2. Carli Bybel Palette (BH Cosmetics)- I am aware this isn’t the most visually appealing photo of a palette, but I have owned this palette for years and have used it to the point it’s almost done for. This is one of my favorite palettes I’ve owned, partly because I have been watching Carli Bybel on Youtube for years, and also because this palette is amazing and affordable. This is my favorite palette for every day use, and I absolutely love the highlighter shades it comes with…err, came with. The second one from the left is my favorite shade in the whole palette. The pigmentation is fantastic, plus there’s a mirror to look at your beautiful self.
3. ColourPop All I See is Magic Palette- I haven’t had this palette for long enough give a full review, but so far I’m really enjoying it. I purchased it when ColourPop was having a 50% off palette sale because I thought the color palette looked unique and like nothing I owned. Will continue using it until I can give a full review!
4. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette- I love this palette to create a smokey eye. Ithas shades to deepen the eye, and also beautiful shimmer shades to brighten up the eye look for daytime. Plus, it is compact enough to travel with. I use this palette nearly every time I go out.
5. Becca X Chrissy Teigen Glow Palette- This is, hands down, the prettiest palette I own. The rose gold packaging is beautiful and the rose gold highlighters are also. I bought this palette because I love Chrissy Teigen, rose gold and glowy skin, so it was an easy sell for me.
6. ColourPop I Think Love You Palette- Can I just say I am such a fan of the naming that ColourPop uses for their palettes, the names are so cute and clever. Anyway, this palette jumped out at me because I thought it looked like a beautiful neutral palette with brown and champagne shimmer shades that can be used for multiple looks. This one is also compact and easy to travel with.